Refund & Billing Policy
This is Better Business’s (“Better Business”, “we”, or “our”) Refund & Billing Policy. This Refund & Billing Policy discusses the ways in which we charge customers for use of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service) and related questions about charges, refunds and billing disputes. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Services, located at: https://betterbusiness.co.za/terms-of-service/.
2. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
1. Package Renewal. AS SET FORTH IN OUR POLICIES, ALL ACCOUNT PAYMENTS ARE SET TO AUTOMATICALLY RENEW ON THEIR RENEWAL DATE AFTER THE INITIAL TERM AND ANY RENEWAL TERMS TO PREVENT ANY DISRUPTION IN THE SERVICES.
2. Domain Name Renewal. As part of your account with us, domain registration and renewals are paid by us. Domain names are set to AUTOMATICALLY RENEW ten (10) days before the expiration date to ensure no disruptions occur since URLs will immediately redirect to a landing page if a domain expires.
3. Responsibility for Payment
1. You are responsible for all charges, costs, expenses and other fees (the “Fees”) associated with your use of the Services once our Services are made available to you. Your first invoice is generated at the time you purchase the Services. An invoice for any Renewal Term is generated ten (10) days prior to the first day of the Renewal Term (the “Due Date”) unless other arrangements have been made or a cancellation request has been submitted. You are responsible for the fees and charges set out within the initial invoice you pay on the Effective Date and any other invoice generated for a Renewal Term. If paying by credit card, Paypal Billing Agreement, or any other payment method capable of automatic charge, you will be charged on the Due Date. New services, packages or domains that are ordered and unpaid after seven (7) days will be canceled.
2. In the event that the customer fails to pay for services given, Better Business may assign unpaid late balances to a collection agency for appropriate action. You agree to reimburse Better Business for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, if legal action is necessary to collect payment on balances due.
3. Price Adjustments. To remain competitive, we occasionally make changes to our plans and pricing. To have your plan updated to current offerings please contact our billing team. We cannot go back and modify invoices that have already been paid but will be happy to modify your plan for new invoices.
4. Conditional Money Back Guarantee
1. Our Services carry a conditional thirty (30) day satisfaction guarantee. To cancel your Services and receive a refund of our fees, you must contact us via the Client Portal within thirty (30) days from the Effective Date and a refund will be issued.
2. Your ability to request a refund is NOT unconditional. You can request a refund IF we failed to deliver the services for which you paid but ONLY if that failure is due to our own failure and NOT if that failure is based on the fact that you failed to deliver the required files (images, text, documents, logos, etc.) that you were asked for directly following payment. After initial payment you as our new valued client will be redirected to a form where you are able to provide all the required information we need in order to fulfill your service delivery.
3. Refunds are not offered for partial months of service. Accounts that are terminated due to violations of our Policies are not eligible for a refund.
4. All third party fees, are non-refundable, non-negotiable and excluded from our Conditional Money Back Guarantee.
Accounts that are terminated due to Terms of Service violations are not eligible for a refund. Any third party fees are not refundable. Service credits have no cash value and are extended at our discretion. Service credits expire if your account is fully terminated.
1. All refunds are subject to the terms of service for any third party payment processor and those terms take precedence over the terms in the Terms of Services and our Policies. In the event we are unable to refund any fees or charges via the method of payment, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to return or credit the appropriate funds to you.
2. If you paid us by credit card we will credit the card on file. If you paid us by PayPal, we will take steps to refund the PayPal account. If you paid us through another payment processor, we will take steps to refund the appropriate fees through that payment processor. If the information we have on file for your account is not up to date, your refund may not be completed. Refund requests of payments made to Better Business by bank transfer, check or money order or after one hundred twenty (120) days have passed on a credit card payment will be issued via PayPal only. If you cannot accept PayPal payments, you will not be eligible for a refund via other methods. Better Business is not responsible for fees deducted from any refund processed by PayPal.
6. Automated Hosting Account Montoring
1. In order to deliver a secure high performance environment, we utilize certain automated systems on your hosting account to limit malicious and resource-intensive activity. In some instances, non-malicious activity can appear to be malicious and trigger our systems, which may limit your ability to use our Services as set forth in our Hosting Terms and Conditions. Such limitations may result in bandwidth throttling or suspension or termination of your account, in our sole discretion. In these situations, any interruption, suspension or change in the availability of the Services will not be considered downtime and will not be eligible for a service credit.
7. Payment Methods; Currencies
1. We accept payment via Stripe (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diner’s Club), PayPal. By providing us with your account payment information, you give us consent to charge you on the Due Date of any invoices linked to the account.
2. We accept multiple currencies as found on our website. Whenever possible we will attempt to charge in the currency you select upon checkout unless the payment gateway does not support the currency. In this case, the currency will be converted to USD and charged in USD. Prices in other currencies are shown according to exchange rates posted that day but may differ from your final rate given to you by your bank. Additionally, you may be subject to additional fees or other charges assessed or imposed by the administrator of your selected method of payment. Better Businesstion is not responsible for these charges.
1. License. In connection with any data migration, you hereby authorize Better Business to access your data for data migration purposes. Before requesting Services that may require a data migration to occur, you hereby agree to backup all of your data on both the source and the target servers, as appropriate.
2. Migrations From Other Hosts. All migration-related work is included as a Service for purposes of our Policies.
i. All complementary migrations require the user to provide cPanel account credentials for their previous hosting environment. Clients who migrate from non cPanel hosting environments may incur a charge determined by the migration team and assessed based on the complexity of the migration.
3. Other Migration Situations. Some clients have specific migration needs, depending on our migration workload, we may be able to accommodate those needs. In these cases, you may incur a charge determined by the migration team and assessed based on the complexity of the migration and your specific needs.
9. Billing Errors; Chargebacks
1. If you discover an error on your invoice please notify us as soon as possible by submitting a ticket to our Billing Department at http://support.betterbusiness.co.za/. We will honor invoice errors as long as we are notified of them within ninety (90) days. If more than ninety (90) days have elapsed we may decline the refund request. If a refund is in order it will go onto your account as a service credit to be used on a future invoice. Service credits have no cash value.
2. If at any time you have questions or concerns regarding a charge from Better Business, please submit a ticket at http://support.betterbusiness.co.za/. Any received chargebacks will incur a fifty dollar ($50) investigation fee on the associated billing account and all services will be immediately suspended pending investigation. Better Business may reject the future use of payment methods from an account for which a chargeback has been previously issued. Upon receipt of a chargeback or payment reversal, the account related to the payment may be suspended or terminated.
10. Date Of Policy
This Refund & Billing Policy was last updated August 30, 2018.