Add-ons are additional support services that help make life easier for existing clients that need it.
WebCare Monthly Support Plans
Most of our websites allow the client to log in and manage their own websites. They are able to update content, add new images, remove content, etc. In addition to this, they would be able to manage their own security, backups, updates, etc.
For many clients, however, this is not an option. They are either to busy running their company or doing the above means having to learn a new skill. Whatever the reason we are here to provide a managed solution for clients who need this.
Our WebCare Support plans provide two included components. First, we manage the security of your website, and secondly, we provide you with a number of allocated hours per month dedicated for use when you want us to edit, change, or update anything on the public-facing side of your website.
A blog allows you to communicate your expertise to the world. It establishes you as an authority in your specific niche and writing sharable content will quickly help bring new leads and opportunities to your door.
A blog is also a great way to increase your visibility in search engines like Google and Bing, thus increasing your chances of being found for search terms related to the subject matter of your blog posts.
- R3500.00 (added to an existing CMS or eCom website.)
- R5500.00 (added to a subdomain. Example: blog.domain.com)
- R9500.00 (Blog only. No website pages. Blog posts only.)
Hourly rates make the most sense for those times when you need small tasks done or when the expected hours for a task or project cannot be determined.
Please note that on specific projects or campaigns we’ll provide a fixed price irrespective of the hours we put in. We’ll anyway advise you to the option that will be most price friendly to you.
- R750.00 (per hour)
- Task details must be submitted to us via email. This ensures we have a record of your requirements.
- When you request a task we’ll provide details on the expected time it will take to complete.
- If you accept the above an invoice will be provided.
- Task commences as soon as your payment reaches us.
- If the task exceeds the hours you paid for, we’ll absorb the cost ourselves.
- Any changes to the task you requested will require a new quote.
- The rate above does not apply to consultation services which come with its own rates.
Priority Phone Support
We provide multiple methods of support for all clients and due to the effectiveness of these support methods, phone support is not something we typically do.
Text communication provides a record of the conversation which ensures accuracy because we can easily refer back to that conversation.
That being said, there are clients that insist on being able to reach us via phone when they need to. In order to cater to these clients, we have a few monthly phone support options available.
- Business Hours (9 AM to 5 PM). Monday to Friday » R1,450.00
- Extended Hours (9 AM to 10 PM). Monday to Friday » R2,350.00
- Any Day Extended (9 AM to 10 PM). Monday to Sunday » R4,450.00
- You’ll be assigned a dedicated support person. You’ll be able to reach them via mobile. There is no guarantee that your call will always be answered. You’re calling a real person and sometimes they might not be in a position to answer your call.
- If we miss your call, we’ll call you back. Call-back service is only available for missed calls.
- Fair Use Policy applies to all call plans. This basically means that we won’t allow calls every few minutes or other forms of behavior we deem to be abusive of the plan. Violating our Fair Use Policy will result in the cancelation of your plan. If your plan is canceled due to Fair Use Policy violation you will not be issued with a refund.
- Packages are payable every month, in advance, at the start of each month.
- Price is per client. Packages can be used for multiple websites, campaigns, or projects.
- All our plans, including the Any Day Extended plan, excludes public holidays.